APTEKA is a priority exhibition in Russia that brings together all pharmaceutical industry participants: manufacturers and distributors of medicines and medical products, representatives of pharmacies and pharmacy chains, medical practitioners, new drug developers, and healthcare authorities.
APTEKA exhibition is part of the Russian Healthcare Week International Scientific and Practical Forum, which includes a series of exhibition and congress events of medical and pharmaceutical subjects, assembling the medical community from all over Russia.
Why international companies should participate
- Understand in 3 days how the Russian pharmacy retail market works
- Demonstrate new products for the Russian pharmacy retail
- Enter the Russian consumer market through pharmacy chains
- Find exclusive Russian manufacturers of medicines, medical products for retail in the pharmacy chains of your region
- Find unique Russian providers for digital solutions and related services for your pharmacy business