Annually "Apteka"* exhibition hosts the International Forum on Medical and Pharmaceutical Business joining the leading experts in pharmaceutical industry. In 2009, more than 1500 people participated in the Forum (see details).
In 2010, KST Group, leading company among organizers of pharmaceutical events, arranged the Forum.
"Picture of the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry in the Frame of Pharmaceutical Market" - Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufactures (ARPM)
- State support of the Russian pharmaceutical manufactures. State stimulation and guarantees
- Introduction of the GMP and questions of products quality
- Possibilities of substitution of imported products. Local manufacture
- Innovations. Formation pharmaceutical clusters.
- Actual situation in the Russian sector of generics since the crisis
- Prospects of the customs union Organized by the Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufactures (ARPM)
"Key Aspects of State Regulation in the Medical Products Sphere"
- Perfection of supervising and licensing functions the medical products sphere
- Federal Law FZ No. 61 "Medical products"
- Changes in the legal base of medical products
- Reforming of pricing and price control for the essential drugs
"Modernization of Pharmacy Business. What to Do First?"
Organized by noncommercial partnership "Pharmacies Guild"
"The Market of Pharmacy Retail Chains. Review, Analysis, Development Tendencies"
Organized by pharmaceutical bulletin "Farmatsevticheskiy vestnik"
"Non-Pharmaceutical Marketing in Pharmacy Retails"
Organized by the Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufactures (ARPM)
"Power and Attraction in the Pharmacy Business"
Organized by the Pharmaceutist Postgraduate Faculty of the 1st Moscow State Medical University n.a. I.M.Setchenov
"Pharmacy Market. Legal Reboot"
Organized by Association of Pharmacies "Soiuzfarma"
"Strategy of Pharmacy Chains in the Changed Market Conditions"
- Forecasts for development and level of profitableness of the largest pharmacy chains in 2010
- Federal and regional pharmacy chains. Continuation of expansion or stabilization
- Management of assortment and optimization of warehouse stocks – the basic strategies of retail chains in the difficult market conditions. Organized by the Association of the Russian Pharmacy Chains (ARPC)
"Pharmacy and Consumer. The human factor and sales techniques in a pharmacy" – the seminar for retail pharmacies"
- Effective merchandising
- Sale promotion effort. BTL events
- Legal and psychological aspects of sales in a pharmacy
- Practical recommendations of selection of products
"Influence of the specialized printed media on the line of development Russian public health services"
- Review of the specialized printed media. Expert analysis.
- Competitive positions of leading editions. Positioning
- Consolidation of the pharmaceutical community and its influence on current processes in the industry
Symposium. "Medsoft-Farma: Information and Communication Technologies in the Modern Pharmaceutical Industry"
The following guests are invited to take part in the Forum:
- Golikova Tatyana Alekseevna, Minister of Healthcare and Social Development of the Russian Federation
- Demidov Nikolay Valerievich, Director General of Market Research Center PHARMEXPERT
- Dmitriev Viktor Aleksandrovich, Association of the Russian Pharmaceutical Manufactures (ARPM)
- Efimov Dmitry Valerievich, Director General of Nizhfarm Company
- Ivanov Sergey Olegovich, Head of the Pharmacy department of the Department of Public Health, the Government of Moscow
- Ignatieva Nelli Valentinovna, Chief Executive of the Association of the Russian Pharmacy Chains (ARPC)
- Kolesnikov Sergey Ivanovich, Vice-President of the Healthcare Committee, the State Duma of the Russian Federation
- Krestinsky Yury Aleksandrovich, Director of Institute of Development of Public Health Services
- Krupnova Irina Viktorovna, Deputy Chief of Department of Licensing and Legal Support of the Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development (Roszdravnadzor)
- Kriazhev Dmitry Dmitrievich, Editor-in-Chief of the pharmaceutical bulletin "Farmatsevtichesliy vestnik"
- Mikhailova Diana Olegovna, Head of the Department of Development of the Pharmaceutical Market and Market of Medical Devices, Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Russian Federation
- Mladentsev Andrey Leonidovich, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Farmat Company
- Molchanov Alexey Leonidovich, Director General of PROTEK Company
- Nevolina Elena Viktorovna, Chief Executive Noncommercial Partnership "Pharmacies Guild"
- Nizhegorodtsev Timofey Vitalievich, Head of the Department of Control of Social Sphere and Trade, Federal Antimonopoly Service
- Parhomenko Dmitry Vsevolodovich, Deputy Chief of the Department of Monitoring of Implementation of the Roszdravnadzor Programs
- Seltsovsky Andrey Petrovich, Head of the Department of Public Health of the Government of Moscow
- Sokolova Nina Nikolaevna, Chief of the Department of Roszdravnadzor in Nizhniy Novgorod region
- Stebenkova Liudmila Vasilievna, Deputy of the Moscow Municipal Duma
- Sukhinina Valentina Andreevna, Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Novaya Apteka" magazine
- Telnova Elena Alekseevna, Acting Head of the Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development
- Feldman Oleg Petrovich, Director General of Comcon Pharma
- Shirshov Guennady Pavlovich, Chief Executive of the Union of the Professional Pharmaceutical Organizations (UPPO)
- Shipkov Vladimir Grigorievich, Chief Executive of Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (AIPM)
- Shuliak Sergey Aleksandrovich, Director General of DSM Group
- Yakovleva Tatyana Vladimirovna, Deputy of the State Duma, vice-chairman of the block of the "United Russia" party