8 December, Monday
Systemic problems in the modern pharmaceutical industry. Regulator role.
13.00 – 15.00 Conference Hall 1
Moderator: Yuriy Krestinsky, Director of the Institute of Public Healthcare Development
- Systemic problems in the pharmaceutical industry. Regulatory role. Elena Maksimkina, director of the Department of State Control for Drug Circulation of the MoH of RF (to be confirmed).
- Problems with drug prices regulation in the Russian Federation and possible solution approaches. Nadezhda Sharovskaya, deputy head of the Department for Control over Social Sphere and Trade of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation
- Regulatory activity in pharmaceutical industry: is it always a creating process? Svetlana Kononova, Chairman of the Nizhny Novgorod Pharmacists Association, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- New regulations of retail pharmaceutical activities. Nelly Ignatiyeva, executive director of the Russian Association of Pharmacy Chains
- Strategies to increase affordability of medicines. The role of the professional community. Liliya Titova, executive director of the Union of Professional Pharmaceutical Organizations.
- Medical and pharmaceutical business development in the Internet. Artemiy Egorov, co-owner of “Glavap” internet pharmacy
Russian pharmaceutical industry: mission possible. Modernization and development of local manufacturing
14.00 – 16.00 Conference Hall 2
- Legislative recognition of “local manufacturer” term, industry-specific preferences and incentives. What measures manufacturers and investors expect from the state authorities.
- Local manufacturing expansion in the context of economic sanctions. Import substitution as a state priority.
- Localization of foreign manufacturing plants in Russia: economic efficiency, social and political importance.
- Drugs made in Russia. From words to action: the first year of working according to the new standards of GMP.
- Patient’s value system by drug choosing: quality, efficiency, safety. What has been done by local manufacturers, and what is still to be done.
- Sergey Shulyak, general director, DSM group.
- Alexander Bykov, Healthcare Economics Director of R-Pharm, CJSC.
- Ivan Glushkov, deputy general development director, STADA CIS.
- Georgiy Vlasov, head of the department for federal and regional programmes, Novo Nordisk.
- Grigoriy Soustin, director of corporate relations and communications, TAKEDA-CIS.
- Elena Danilova, market access & government relations manager, AstraZeneca.
- Konstantin Dubinin, director of external relations, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD.
Everything will change tomorrow. How to run pharmacy business in 2015
16.00 – 18.00 Conference Hall 1
Moderator: Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, adviser on pharmacy profitability issues
- Stable instability. Forecasts for 2015. Sergey Shulyak, general director of “DSM group”.
- Basic principles of pricing adaptive system in terms of economic instability. Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, adviser on pharmacy profitability Issues.
- Solutions for “short” shelf life products in the pharmaceutical market. Vladimir Boyko, head of Sales Excellence“Bayer CC”.
- Ways to enhance the attractiveness of the regional pharmacy chain as an employer. Zhan Goncharov, director of “Vita Plus” pharmacy, Pyatigorsk.
- Modern technologies for pharmaceutical retail. Sergey Umarov, professor of Kirov Military Medical Academy, St. Petersburg.
9 December, Tuesday
Current status of Private Label development: why do we need that?
11.00 – 13.00 Conference Hall 1
Organizer: Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Moderator: German Inozemtsev, chief editor of “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper, Co-Chairman of the Russian Association of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Role of parapharmaceuticals in Private Label and pharmacy product range: trends 2014-2015. Sergey Shulyak, general director of “DSM group”
- Main opportunities and threats for a Private Label in a big pharmacy chain. Yulia Sobakina, private label director, “Rigla” Pharmacy Chain
- Private Label efficiency assessment: leading companies’ experience. Dilyara Akbulatova, consultant, lecturer at the “Higher School of Economy”
- Perspective development ways of a Private Label within a partnership. Sergey Zaporozhets, private label director of “A5” pharmacy chain.
- Why do we ned a Private Label? Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, Adviser on Pharmacy Profitability Issues
Promising ways to use polymer materials for wound healing
11.00 – 11.30 Conference Hall 2
A.V. Vishnevsky Institute of Surgery: Olga Legonkova, head of the laboratory of dressings, sutures and surgical polymeric materials, doctor of technical sciences
Rusmedeko LLC: Veronica Smagina, chief technologist, “Rusmedeko” LLC, associate professor, department of chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics technology of Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia; Sergey Dale, development director, “Rusmedeko” LLC
Benchmarks of pharmacy activities in 2014
12.00 – 14.00 Conference Hall 2
- Results of 2014. Threads and objectives. Samson Sogoyan, general director of “Samson-Pharma” chain.
- Main trends of pharmaceutical market in 2014. Sergey Shulyak, general director of “DSM group”.
- Staff problems in pharmacies. Arthur Urazmanov, general director of “36,6” pharmacy chain.
- Internet drug sales regulations. Sergey Shestakov, managing partner of “AllinOne”.
Sales management in a pharmacy: the importance of skills improvement
14.30 – 16.30 Conference Hall 2
- Pharmacy clients. What a pharmacist is ready for? What are the expectations of a client? Eugenia Eiramdzhants, head of pharmaceutical market syndicated researches, “GFK RUS”
- Business training practices. Professional training gaps and problem zones. Pavel Lisovsky, managing partner of “Control System Design”, Adviser on Pharmacy Profitability Issues
- Useful advises. The priorities in sales management and pharmacists training. German Inozemtsev, chief editor of “Pharmaceutical Vestnik” newspaper
- A top-ranked pharmacist. How to reach efficient sales in “responsibility-training” system. Nina Telpukhovskaya, Business Coach, Leading Pharmacy Business Specialist
- Practical master class: “We recommend: when? How? and what?”.
The most active participants will get valuable prizes.
Pharmacy in the focus. Summarizing the results of the All-Russian Congress of pharmaceutical specialists
15.00 – 17.00 Conference Hall 1
Organizer: “Soyuzpharma” Association and “Pharmacy Guild” Non-Commercial Partnership
Moderators: Elena Nevolina, executive director of “Pharmacy Guild” Non-Commercial Partnership, Dmitry Tselousov, executive director of “Soyuzpharma” Association
- Life after the Congress. Elena Nevolina, executive director of “Pharmacy Guild” Non-Commercial Partnership
- Legal navigation through the pharmacy’s “pain points”. Dmitry Tselousov, executive director of “Soyuzpharma” Association
- Splitting business in retail as an example of unfair competition. Liliya Titova, executive director of the Union of Professional Pharmaceutical Organizations.
- Drug insurance perspectives. How will change the pharmacy activities. David Melik-Huseynov, director of Social Economy Centre
- Distance training opportunities for pharmaceutical industry specialists. Natalia Kovalenko, head of “Pharmedu.Ru” information and educational portal.
Hospital pharmacy: a myth or reality?
17.00-18.00 Conference Hall 2
- Factors of pharmaceutical market development in Russia. Maria Denisova, operations director of “IMS Health Russia”.
- Commercial efficiency and social necessity of hospital pharmacies. Larissa Zheltkova, general director of the “Alliance of Specialized Pharmacies”
- Stop counterfeit. How not to become a hostage of the pharmaceutical market contemporary realities. Maria Tsvetkova, executive director of the “Alliance of Specialized Pharmacies”.
10 December, Wednesday
History of Ayurveda in Russia. Ayurvedic treatment principles. Ayurvedic medications and food supplements
10:30 – 12:00 Conference Hall 2
Organizer: Ayurveda Russian-Indian Association
Anita Karilio-Arkas, president of Ayurveda Russian-Indian Association
Manoj Nesari, doctor of medical sciences, assistant of advisor, AYUSH department, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India
Olga Safonicheva, professor of the department of manual therapy, Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
P.M. Varier, deputy head physician of Arya Vaidya Sala Clinical Centre, Kottakkal, India
Manoj Kalur, head physician of Arya Vaidya Vilasini, Calicut, India
New norms and regulations in control and supervision of drug and healthcare products circulation. Audit practice in accordance with latest legislation updates.
11.00 – 13.00 Conference Hall 1
Moderator: Irina Krupnova, head of the Department of State Control for Drug Circulation of the Federal Service of Surveillance in Healthcare of the Russian Federation
- On regulatory and supervisory activities in pharmaceutical sphere. Audits and inspections: experience and results. Irina Krupnova, head of the Department of State Control for Drug Circulation of the Federal Service of Surveillance in Healthcare (Roszdravnadzor)
- New regulations in circulation of drugs that require a special procedure. Natalia Nikolaeva, head of the Department of Organization of Licensing of Pharmaceutical Activities and Activities in the Sphere of Circulation of Narcotic and Psychotropic Drugs of the MoH of RF
Efficient pharmacy manager: an adequate response to the current challenges
12.30 – 14.30 Conference Hall 2
- Competence management method as an effective way of pharmaceutical sales management, a tool to increase labour productivity and customer loyalty. Alla Kaminskaya, business consultant on efficient management and development
- System approach to sales management in a pharmacy. Tools to improve profitability. Igor Lunev, general director of “UNICO”, the publisher of “Pharmaceutical Review” magazine
- Staff training and development. What pharmacists and category managers have to learn, and how to evaluate the training efficiency. Elena Glushchenko, business coach, HR consultant
- Leadership, motivation and efficient team building an in the pharmacy business. Marina Kulinich, business coach, facilitator
Successful marketing strategies in pharmacy sales
15.00 – 17.00 Conference Hall 1
- Current changes in the Russian pharmacy market, main trends and perspectives. Dmitry Kryazhev, publisher and chief editor of “Vademecum” magazine
- New opportunities for pharmacy marketing development, tools for increasing profitability of pharmacy, methods of working with clients. Alexander Shishkin, general director of “ASNA” pharmacy chain, Alexander Kondratyev, managing partner of ASNA pharmacy chain
- Marketing sales. Efficient practice of staff motivation. Natalia Protasova, general director of “SIA” pharmacy chain
- Associative pharmacy chains. Opportunities for regional chains. Dana Alborova, manager of “Lada Doctor” pharmacy chain
- Cooperation of a manufacturer with a pharmacy chain. Patient support programme. Pavel Sagitov, retail development manager, Natalia Kuklina, head of marketing operations group, “AstraZeneca”
Food supplements market: state, regulation and development trends
15.00 – 17.00 Conference Hall 2
Organizer: Non-Commercial Partnership of Biologically Active Additives Manufacturers (NPP BAA)
Moderator: Leonid Maryanovsky, executive director of the Non-Commercial Partnership of Biologically Active Additives Manufacturers (NPP BAA)
- New strategies and technologies in the diet of a modern people. Svetlana Orlova, professor of the department of clinical threpsology of the faculty of postgraduate medical training of the Russian University of Peoples Friendship
- Self-Regulatory Organization “Partnership of Biologically Active Additives Manufacturers”: history, current tasks, plans for the future. Leonid Maryanovsky, executive director of the Non-Commercial Partnership of Biologically Active Additives Manufacturers (NPP BAA)
- Food supplements market regulation in the Customs Union. Marina Ponomareva, leading regulatory expert of EAS Russia & CIS Region
- Food supplements: new trends and new products. Elena Nikitina, dietician, lecturer of the department of clinical threpsology of the faculty of postgraduate medical training of the Russian University of Peoples Friendship
- Food supplements in a pharmacy. Product range opportunities. Elena Nevolina, executive director of “Pharmacy Guild” Non-Commercial Partnership